About Me

My photo
I am a young fashion lover, who adores sewing, pearls, the color aqua, dogs, Ray-Ban sunglasses, New York City, photography, Converse, dressing up, the beach, the city, and soo much more!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Best Denim - Spring 2009 RTW

And the award goes to... William Rast!
I just love Justin Timberlake and Trace Ayala's line- they really pulled it off this season!
I have to tell you, when I was picking up my bat mitzvah dress at this boutique, I strolled over to the jeans section. I picked up the most incredible jeans I've ever seen- medium-light wash with perfect distressing and fading. I tryed them on- they fit perfectly! I was soo happy... until I looked at the price tag! Of course they were William Rast, and of course I picked up the most expensive item in the store! Well, I do have good taste :)

Here are some of my favorite looks from the collection...

The casualness of this look is great- and the coloring on the jeans is absolutely perfect for just  hanging out!
These jeans are a bit risky- but I think someone like Kate Hudson could rock them. 
Something about the simpleness of this outfit makes me smile. I like how the jeans have a teensy bit of color.

No comments: