About Me

My photo
I am a young fashion lover, who adores sewing, pearls, the color aqua, dogs, Ray-Ban sunglasses, New York City, photography, Converse, dressing up, the beach, the city, and soo much more!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gossip Girls

The cast of Gossip Girl got together last night to celebrate the new season, which premieres September 1st [I am SO excited!] at a party which was sponsered by YSL Beaute and Bendels.

Kelly Rutherford obviously got her body back. The new mom wore a Fall 2008 Michen dress that looked very chic on her.

Hazel, I mean Dreama Walker, wears a scarf over her LBD dress with YSL tribute heels.
Nicole Fiscelle looks lovely in this Herve Leger dress- but I wonder if she got inspiration [or a freebie?] off of Blake Lively's wardrobe on the set of GG.

Jessica Szohr looking like she does not want Summer to end in a SPRING 2008 Jovovich-Hawk dress that made her tan pop! She paired the dress with multi color shoes and a pretty necklace.
How sad I am to hear that Jovavich-Hawk is no more. I was looking forward to seeing their new stuff :(

Taylor Momsen experiments with a heavier look- biker chic? I do not aprove Taylor! I prefer her sweeter look- what can I say? Yellow is a good color for her!
Wearing: Doma jacket and Coven pants.

Leighton Meester looking berry pretty [ha!] in a YSL dress and sweet make up.

And where was Blake Lively? Probably out with castmate and boyfriend, Penn Badgley for her 21st birthday.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't like all the makeup on Taylor either! I prefer the sweeter look.
Thats a fabulous color on Leighton though! :)

http://ilenascloset.blogspot.com/